Here is the procedure to follow for the departure of your puppy
- To pick up your puppy, go to the following address: 32 Rang Sainte-Marie-Anne, Saint-Raphael (Quebec) G0R4C0
- Please note that we do not accept checks upon departure of the puppy. So you have to bring cash payment.
- When you arrive, park in front of our course entrance and call us at 418-520-1333 if we are not already outside.
- We will come out to join you with your puppy.
Your Puppy's Starter Manual
Here's Your Puppy's departure Manual
Take the time to read it because the majority of your questions will be answered there.
If other questions are not answered, contact us and we will answer you with pleasure.
Your puppy is microchipped however it is useless if the microchip is not entered in an official database. If ever your dog is lost, the veterinarian and shelter consult these databases to find the owner of the animal.
It is important to register your dog in a database. we will register it in the one of the Canadian Kennel Club but it is better that it is also done on the following link:
Complete each requested information field and follow the steps to complete your microchip registration process. You received with your departure kit a 15-digit number with a bar code, this is the microchip number. If ever one day you move, don't forget to change the address of the microchip information in the database.
This is the food we give our puppies.
We recommend Trupanion as a pet insurance company. They will give you a free insurance period (normally 4 weeks)
• Adopters must call within 24 hours of puppy return to activate offer (855-266-2156)
• The activation must take place the day before, the day or the day after the day of picking up the puppy.
• They are open 24/7